Are You Searching for “Obstetrics and Gynecology Near Me”?
If you are in Coral Springs, searching for “obstetrics and gynecology near me,” and you want wholly supportive women’s heath care, our practice is for you.
Our doctors serve a wide range of patients with a variety of needs, including both obstetrics and gynecology. Keep reading to learn about what services we offer and about our doctors who will provide you with compassionate, comforting care.
Some of our gynecological services are:
- Pediatric Services are essential for younger girls who have medical issues and for those who menstruate young. It is suggested that young women begin seeing a gynecologist around age thirteen. Some girls need help before then for skin conditions, pain, discomfort, and precocious puberty.
- Birth control education and administration.
- Minimally invasive surgeries such as sterilization, cysts, and cervical issues
- Urogynecology concerns issues affecting the pelvic floor and pelvic organs. Urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse are very common and we can help you with this.
Obstetric services are given during pregnancy. Our doctors not only care for your gynecological needs, but they can also help bring your beautiful baby into the world.
- Pregnancy confirmation is essential for insurance coverage and peace of mind.
- Total pregnancy care including 2-D ultrasounds and sex determination.
- Verification and education of maternity benefits are completed by our trusted staff. They will make sure that you know what you are eligible for and will set up a payment plan for the best care available.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Near Me: You’re in Good Hands with Dr. Lona Sasser, Dr. Jose Berthe, and Dr. Mary-Beatrice Squire
Have you met our brilliant doctors?
Dr. Lona Sasser, D.O.
Dr. Lona Sasser is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist with extensive experience in obstetrics and gynecology. She was educated at the University of Pennsylvania and went to medical school at Nova Southeastern University in the College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sasser completed her residency in Obstetrics at the University of Florida. She has been gathering extensive experience helping the women in Florida ever since. Her bedside manner is comforting and she is here because she cares about you and your health. Patients describe her as kind, intelligent, and down-to-earth.
Dr. Jose Berthe, M.D.
Dr. Jose Berthe is also a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist. He attended medical school at Universidad Central de Venezuela in the Escuela de Medicina Luiz Razetti. He completed his residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
His patients’ comfort is of the utmost importance to him and he excels at educating his patients about what is going on within their bodies. He concentrates on pregnancy and postpartum care as well as the general gynecological care of his patients. They describe him as warm, engaging, and very professional. He is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Mary-Beatrice Squire, M.D.
Dr. Mary-Beatrice Squire understands patient and supportive care. Her patients all seem to agree on her friendly and attentive demeanor. She attended Florida State for medical school and trained in obstetrics and gynecology at New York Medical College.
Dr. Squire helps everyone, but she does specialize in IUD insertions and removals, STD treatments, and the treatments of any gynecological problems. She is talented in every aspect of gynecology and her patients come back to her for well-exams and obstetric care.
Our wonderful doctors are affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs. The supportive staff is here for you and they care about your well being. Most of the staff has been with the practice for ten years or more and they would love to get to know you better.
Lona Sasser Obstetrics and Gynecology is accepting new patients and would love to hear from you. Our respected and friendly doctors are proud to be a top choice for your health care in Coral Springs and the surrounding areas. Contact us to schedule your initial appointment with one of our experienced doctors and set yourself up for the most compassionate and talented care available.